Tuesday, June 12, 2012

She Has Returned

Yes, I vanished into thin air, and I apologize for that.  But I'm back, and ready to fill you in with all that's been going on.

My hope was to be returning to Switzerland in September, but unfortunately, that will not be happening.  Despite exhaustive attempts on the family's part, there is no way to extend my permit for another year.  This means, that come mid-July, I will be back in Toronto, officially far away from my surreal life in Geneva.

I can't even describe how devastatingly upset I am to be leaving.  I've tried to hide it the best I can, but I know come July 20th, I will be a mess of tears and snot (lovely, eh?) as I say goodbye to the most amazing family and all of my extraordinary friends who have been there for me, through the thick and thin.  I do hope that I won't be saying goodbye, but see you soon, and hope that we will run into each other again soon.  Especially since I can't even imagine my life back in Toronto without my Lu, Lo, and Cy.

But now, I will spend some time reminiscing about my last four months while I update you all on the events of my life.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your news, but hopefully you have another adventure awaiting you! Oh yes and LOTS of memories!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Leave a line or two, or just a hello. And thanks for dropping by!